Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Special captured moments!

One of my passions in life is Scrapbooking. Unfortunately it is one that has sadly been neglected of late, as my days are filled with the joys of motherhood, being a homemaker (although some might argue that this has also suffered!), and my other big passion, which is sewing. This year however, I'd like to spend a bit more time behind my camera lens, and I hope to find more time to creatively document all our precious (and let's face it, the sometimes 'not so precious') memories! To get me started, I have compiled some of our fondest moments of 2010 in an album, and here it is!













 When I look at all these pages, one thing stands out like a nun in a pub: Boy oh boy, we do like to celebrate and eat! It seems to be just one birthday celebration after another. My intention for this year is to keep it that way! I am very grateful for some wonderful, dear friends and family in my life, and I can't think of  a better way to spend time with them. The downside of course to living abroad, is that so many of our dearest are on the other side of the world! But, I know that the opportunities will come to create some special memories with them for the scrapbook too! I live in hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!