Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

November, November, wherefore art thou November?

Oh my goodness...the last month has literally just vanished! I realise that I have not tended to my little blog corner at all last month...not a word! I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record every year at this time...Too much to do, and not enough hours in the day! But, it has been and always is a time of sewing. And as it is the 1st of the jolly holly month of December, I thought I'd share a few Christmassy makes with you...











































I do love this time of year! I will be making and baking, creating and decorating, and spending special times with all the lovely people in my life! Above all, I will stand steadfast in the reason for the season...without Him, I am nothing. My you also experience joy, peace and love throughout December, and may your days be merry and bright!

Blessings


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful holiday wish, Tania, thank you very much. I hope that this season is one of joy and merriment, great times and priceless memories for you as well.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!