Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

South Africa's finest: Vintage Lifestyle Magazine

Hello my lovelies! Posting has been a little sporadic this side, as life is busy...busy...busy! The kids are on their summer break, so finding some quiet time to write is not easy! Today's post is also just a flash in the pan, as the grocery cupboards are empty (the kidlets eat like gannets!), and I still need to get to the supermarket! But, I just had to share a little something with you!

I love waiting for my favourite monthly magazines to hit the shelves, and although I don't purchase all of them every month, I do pick up the odd copy for a little self-indulgent me-time from time to time. So, imagine my delight when I discovered an on line magazine, devoted to vintage loveliness, which I can read at no cost! It's South Africa's very first vintage magazine, and the editor, Nicole Warr, does a superb job to create a stylish, interesting and visually sublime read. If you are interested in fashion, style and vintage flair, then this magazine is for you! Pop over to Vintage Lifestyle Magazine for a dose of fresh vintage style, fashion, photography and features on travel, lifestyle and art. You will not be disappointed!



The magazine also gives readers the opportunity to be featured in a section called 'Styling it Vintage'. And guess what? You can spot me in the latest edition on page 46!

I'm sure you'll enjoy reading this trendy, jam-packed edition of Vintage Lifestyle Magazine, the South African way. Let me know what you think!

Blessings, Tania ♥

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous Tania! I just LoVe your dress - looking lovely and vintage!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.....how wonderful is that! You look wonderful, like a 1950's filmstar, I am SO thrilled for you Tania.
    P.S I identify with the empty cupboards....and the lack of peace! ;D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Call Me Betty" is perfect for you, my sweet friend! You are adorable and it's no surprise that you were featured in this lovely magazine!
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing, Tania!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xo
    Thank you for your visit to my blog and your kind comment! You always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!