You will need:
- Glitter powder in a colour of your choice. I have used sparkly white as this looks really pretty in candlelight!
- Lace, ribbon
- Tools, such as pliers and wire cutters
- Simply rub your Magic Motif design onto the jar in the desired location, and peel back the backing paper to leave a sticky print on the jar.
- Now pour some glitter over your design, and shake off the excess. Voila!
- Another option is to use lace instead of the Magic Motifs. Simply sew a piece of lace around the jar. The easiest way is to measure around the jar. This will be the finished length of your lace jacket. Cut some lace, adding about a cm as your seam allowance either side. Fold the ribbon in half, right sides together, sew on your 1cm seam allowance, turn inside out, and 'hey presto!' Pull over your jar.
- All you have to do now is cut two pieces of wire. Twist the first around the top of the jar, just resting in the grooves. Make a handle with the second by shaping it as shown in the picture below. Hook it all together, and you're done.
- If you want you can now add a bit of colour with some ribbon, or add some interest with some decorative fabric shapes, beads, or metal butterflies. Use whatever grabs your imagination!